What did I do to for God to have placed me, specifically, in Portland, Oregon in the United States of America, with two parents that did not die from AIDS when I was an infant to make me an orphan? I know that I, myself did not do anything to make God choose me to live in a prosperous country, but sometimes I just wonder why he chose me, out of all the millions of people in poverty to live in prosperity. I thank Jesus so much for giving me so many blessings in life. I hope that he will make me realize more and more how blessed I am and how rich my life is even if I did not have a cent to my name. My eternal destiny is SEALED - I am going to heaven. How beautiful is that to even think of? I try to live with the notion that right here and right now is not my ultimate destiny, heaven is my ultimate destiny and everything done here on earth for Christ will never be useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment